Recipe peanut butter brownies lowcarb gluten free keto
Delicious brownies with peanut butter - totally chocolaty and juicy! Per piece ONLY 5g carbohydrates!
For the dough
- 100 g Dr. Almond Brownie Magic
- 2 eggs medium or large
- 150 g cream
- 75 g Peanut Butter
- Baking tin 17 x 17 cm
- baking Paper
Other - Topping
- 60 g Peanut Butter
- 15 g butter
- 2 g Dr. Almond Low Carb Sweetener Cristalline
- 30 g peanuts
- Place all the ingredients for the dough in a bowl and mix to a smooth dough. Pour into a baking tin lined with baking paper.
- For the topping, melt peanut butter, butter and sweetness in a small pot and mix well. Pour onto the filled dough and pull it slightly through the dough with a fork. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Bake at 160°C for approx. 15 - 20 min with circulating air or approx. 20 - 25 min with top and bottom heat.
- Let it cool down, cut into pieces and enjoy!
Calories: 261kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 9gFat: 22gFiber: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was (CLICK)