Recipe pumpkin spice bread roll lowcarb gluten-free keto
For the pumpkin puree (250g) for the recipe
- 310 g hokkaido without shell
- 40 g Dr. Almond Caramel Dream
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 150 g water
For the bread rolls
- Yarn heat resistant
- Aluminium foil for covering
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes, but I put the skin away. Melt 40g caramel dream in a pan, add pumpkin, add 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 150 ml water and simmer on medium heat until the pumpkin is soft and the liquid has evaporated. Puree with a blender. If someone already has pumpkin puree, the caramel dream can also be heated briefly with the water and add cinnamon to the other spices.
- Mix pumpkin puree with water, apple vinegar and the spices with a whisk well. Then add the bread baking mixture and work into a dough with a fork.
- Divide the dough into 6 parts. Roll the dough pieces into a ball with a wet hand. Cut 6 longer strings from the thread.
- 1 Put on the yarn cord and place the ball on top of it and loosely wrap the yarn around the ball as in the picture description. So that the pattern of a pumpkin can be created during baking. The yarn really only loose, otherwise it will be difficult to remove it after baking. Press in the middle of the dough ball with your index finger to form a small hollow.
- Place the rolls on a baking tray covered with baking paper. Bake at 130 degrees convection oven for 15 minutes, then increase to 150 degrees and bake for another 15 minutes. In the meantime, wrap aluminium foil over the grill of the oven and make holes with a skewer. After the baking time, slide the grill with aluminium foil into the top rack and increase the temperature to 165 degrees convection oven and bake for 40 minutes. This will make it even and by covering it with the foil the color will be nice. If you don't care about color and shape, just bake at 165 degrees for about 50 - 55 minutes.
- After baking, place on a rack and let it cool down in the oven with the oven door open. Cut open the yarn on the top and bottom and pull away carefully one by one without pulling. Stick the cloves in the middle.
This recipe comes from our customer Nino. He creates super great recipes with our baking mixes. We are always amazed at what he conjures up! Nino also has an Instagram account! Have a look! He is surely happy about new followers! His account: @ninokocht https://www.instagram.com/ninokocht/