Recipe peanut buns lowcarb gluten-free
Totally delicious peanut rolls for sweet and salty toppings! Only 4g carbohydrates per roll.
Für den Teig
- 200 g Dr. Almond Our Mild Bread
- 80 g peanuts unsalted
- 40 g Dr. Almond Peanut protein flour
- 410 g warm water
- 9 g dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp sugar to activate the yeast
- 15 g Dr. Almond Caramel Dream
- 8 g salt season to taste yourself
- 10 drops Honey flavour
- 100 g buttermilk room-warm
- 50 g Yoghurt (1.5 % fat) or other fat level
- 1 tsp White wine vinegar
- 8 g peanuts chopped
- 3 g poppy seed
- Prepare yeast water from warm water, yeast and sugar and let it rest covered for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, coarsely grind the peanuts in a multi-crusher. Do not grind finely.
- Stir into the yeast water, salt and caramel dream until it has dissolved, stir in the peanut protein. Stir in buttermilk, yoghurt, Pure Flavour and vinegar and the chopped peanuts. Only mix the baking mixture "Our Mild" at the end.
- Divide the dough into 8 parts and form rolls with wet hands. Flatten the bread roll a little and sprinkle with chopped peanuts and poppy seeds.
- Place the bread dough pieces on baking paper and bake for 18 - 20 minutes at 175 -180 degrees hot air, and then for 50 - 60 minutes at 155 degrees hot air. The heat at the beginning was needed so that the dough pieces would rise nicely and not remain sitting. Baking time and baking heat depend on the oven, so please pay attention yourself.
- After baking, leave to cool on a rack.
Calories: 175kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 13gFat: 10gFiber: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was (CLICK)