Basic recipe fruit spread from fruit powder lowcarb low calorie
Fast fruit spread from our fruit powders! Per 100g ONLY 8g carbohydrates!
- 50 g Dr. Almond APRICOT freeze-dried fruit or other varieties
- 250 g water
- Flavors as desired
- 70 g Dr. Almond Low-Carb Jam Fix
- Let fruit powder swell in water for 10 minutes.
- Add flavours etc. as desired.
- Add Jam Fix and bring to the boil while stirring!
- Fill into jars and seal.
- Makes 350g fruit spread - 2 small glasses!
- PS: Here in the picture you see half mango (25g) and half apricot (25G), plus 1 tablespoon caramel dream and some tonka bean!
- Nutritional values below for Apricot!
Calories: 43kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 1gFiber: 2g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was (CLICK)