Recipe Bosnian flatbread „Lepinje“ lowcarb glutenfree keto
Inspired by the original here the lowcarb version with yoghurt, milk and yeast! Loose and fluffy! Simply wonderful! Only 4g carbohydrates per piece.
- baking paper
- Mix the lukewarm milk with the yeast and sugar (honey) and leave to stand covered for 15 minutes. Sugar is completely metabolized by the yeast, leaving 0 carbohydrates!
- Briefly mix yoghurt, water and the milk-yeast mixture with the baking mixture until everything has combined beautifully! DO NOT continue stirring!
- Divide the dough into 5 parts (if you like, you can also make larger flat cakes).
- Form the pieces into balls, place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper and carefully press them apart with your fingers to form a flat cake.
- Flour slightly with bamboo fibre (preferably with a sieve).
- Using a dough card, carefully press a grid into the flat cakes.
- Sprinkle with black cumin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes at 150 degrees! DO NOT use a higher temperature, otherwise the pies will darken too quickly due to the yeast in the dough.
- Let the pancake cool on a grill. They taste great with soups, stuffed, just buttered or whatever you like! Can of course also be frozen!
Calories: 160kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 15gFat: 6gFiber: 17g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was (CLICK)