Recipe vegetables Foccacia for grilling lowcarb gluten-free keto
Wonderful side dish for barbecuing, which is visually simply a feast for the eyes! Also ideal as a great souvenir!
For the dough
- 200 g Dr. Almond BAGUETTE & CIABATTA
- 410 g water
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 12 g olive oil
- 12 g salt
Miscellaneous for decoration
- vegetables and herbs of your choice washed and cut
- Dr. Almond Premium Spices VEGETABLE FAVOURITE for sprinkling
- 10-15 g olive oil
- Prepare a dough from the baguette & ciabatta mix, water, garlic, olive oil and salt.
- Form an approx. 3 cm high circle on baking paper. Smooth it out with damp fingers.
- Place the vegetables and herbs very close together (your creativity is needed here). Use a damp brush to smooth down the rest of the dough that is still visible. Afterwards, brush everything completely with oil.
- Preheat the oven to 140 degrees circulating air. Bake on the lowest rack for 20 minutes, then remove quickly and fill the gaps with vegetables and herbs (see single photo). Brush with oil again. Cover and bake at 155 degrees for 60 - 70 minutes (depending on the oven). I took the baking grid from the oven to cover it and wrapped it in aluminium foil, made holes with a shashlik skewer (so the heat goes through).
- A wonderful side dish for barbecuing, which is visually simply a feast for the eyes!
- Nutritional values refer to the ciabatta WITHOUT vegetables - everybody does it differently!
Calories: 102kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 6gFat: 6gFiber: 11g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was (CLICK)