Make your own healthy chocolate at home – with high quality ingredients, no sugar, no junk. Want to know how? We have the ultimate recipe for creamy and delicious milk chocolate right here!
Recipe Low Carb Milk Chocolate DIY – sugar-free, keto, delicious!
Ingredients für 1 Bar (100 g):
- 50 g Dr. Almond Cocoa Butter
- 25 g Dr. Almond Cocoa Mass
- 30 g Dr. Almond Cream Powder
- approx. 3 – 5 Dr. Almond Low Carb Sweetener (or any other sweetener of your choice)
- optional: a little bit of Bourbon Vanilla
- optional: chopped almonds or hazelnuts… whatever you like 🙂
Melt all ingredients together in a warm water bath (no more than 40 °C) and stir until the cream powder is fully dissolved. Let the mass cool down to approx. 28 – 30 °C and pour into a silicon mould or a container layered with aluminum foil. Place the mould in the refrigerator until set …. AND ENJOY! 🙂
You can play around with the ingredients to change the taste to exactly the chocolate you like: use more cocoa mass or less cream powder for a stronger chocolate taste, add a TBSP of hazelnut or almond butter for delicious nougat chocolate, add some dried fruits or sea salt, spices …