Recipe Nut-Nougat Croissants low-carb gluten-free
Croissants made from rich almond dough with hazelnut filling and nut-nougat crème! Just 163 kcal and 1 g net carbs per piece.
For the dough
- 200 g Dr. Almond Almond Dough CLASSIC
- 3 eggs medium
- 100 g butter melted
- 250 g water
For the filling
Preparing the dough
- Mix the baking mix with eggs, melted butter and water.
- Divide the dough in two, form each portion into two large balls, put them on a piece of baking paper and roll out to a size of approx. 28 cm. TIP: The dough can be easily formed and flattened with wet hands.
- Pre-cut into 8 pieces each using a pizza cutter.
Filling and rolling up
- Mix hazelnut filling with milk and Nuketo.
- Dollop 1 tsp of filling on each slice (leave a distance of approx. 2 cm from the outer edge). Roll the dough over the filling starting from outside and crimp the edges tightly. Now fold the left-over triangular flap over the center and press down firmly.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 175° C (fan) for about 30 minutes. Extend baking time by approx. 10 minutes when using upper and lower heat. After baking, wrap into a kitchen cloth when still hot and allow to cool – this way, the croissants turn out especially soft and tender.
- Optional: Dust with erythritol powder when still hot OR allow to cool, pour over melted chocolate magic and dust with erythritol powder.
Calories: 184kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 4gFat: 17gFiber: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was (CLICK)