Recipe Meringue low-carb keto low-cal
A delicious meringue as a basis for many sweet treats and desserts! NO table sugar – very low in calories and net carbs!
- First mix egg white powder with 1/3 of the water and let swell for 15 minutes while stirring occasionally, then add the remaining water.
- Gently beat up the egg white until foamy, then whip at top speed until very stiff.
- Briefly boil up 50g Fluff Magic with 70ml water.
- Allow the mixture to flow into the beaten egg white in a thin stream using a mixer on highest speed. Continue stirring for about 1 minute. This causes the cream to increases in volume.
- Preheat oven to 80° C
- Fill the meringue mass into a piping bag with a star-shaped spout and squirt any decorative shapes you like onto baking paper!
- Immediately allow to dry at 80° C(fan) for about 2 – 2.5 hours, depending on size.
- Allow to cool and further process or refine as you wish! You could, for example, join 2 meringue pieces with cream and fruits – or use to garnish ice cream and so on, and so on! Just be creative! Enjoy!
- Nutrition facts given here refer to 1 piece of meringue as shown in the photo – I made 10 pieces out of this recipe!
Calories: 5kcalCarbohydrates: 0.1gProtein: 1gFiber: 0.4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was (CLICK)