Recipe Marshmallows from Fluff low-carb keto low-cal
Our “Almond“ marshmallows – a super tasty and quickly made sweet treat with JUST 82 kcal and 1g net carbs per recipe/portion!
- 10 g Dr. Almond EGG WHITE PROTEIN POWDER
- 60 g water to prepare liquid egg white
- 50 g Dr. Almond FLUFF MAGIC
- 70 g water to dissolve Fluff Magic
- 10 g Dr. Almond Gelatin Powder PREMIUM white
- 1-2 g Dr. Almond Low Carb Sweetener Cristalline optional
- 15-20 drops Pure Flavour MARSHMALLOW optional
- some Dr. Almond Fruit Powder Strawberry optional or other flavour
- First mix egg white powder with 1/3 of t he water and allow to swell for 15 minutes while stirring occasionally, then add remaining water.
- Gently beat up egg white until foamy, then whisk until very stiff at top speed. Please ALWAYS use glass or stainless-steel kitchenware – in a plastic bowl, the result won’t turn out that perfect!
- Briefly boil up 50g fluff magic, 10g gelatin and the sweetener (optional) with 70ml water.
- Allow the mixture to flow into the beaten egg white in a thin stream using a blender on highest speed. Continue stirring for at least 1 minute. This causes the cream to increase in volume. The longer you stir the stiffer the mass! You’ll get best results using a blender!! Finally, fold in the flavour and fruit powder (optional)!
- The marshmallow fluff mass should be processed super-quick and when still warm, as it will start to set very rapidly.
- Squirt into moulds and allow to cool for approx. 2-3 hours. When using smaller moulds with motifs, those should be additionally put in the freezer for approx. 30 minutes – the marshmallows can be removed from the moulds much easier. And it’s the same as for fluff desserts – please store in a cool place and consume within 24 hours.
- PLEASE NOTE! You’ll get all ingredients for the fluff with our saver bundle – see link further below!
Calories: 82kcalCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 17gFiber: 4g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was (CLICK)
Saver bundle (CLICK)